Tomorrow’s free tip comes from Warwick where we narrow the field down to 3, and give our selection from there!

Good luck

3:15 Warwick

I have narrowed the race down to 3 horses using my own knowledge and experience. Lets look at them in more detail.

VIBRATO VALTAT

COURSE FORM: 1 run at course and 1 win.

TRAINER FORM (Last 14 days): Paul Nicholls 8 winners from last 46 runner which is a 17.4% strike rate. 6 of those 46 have been placed which is 13% strike rate. Combined total of 30.4% win/place strike rate.

JOCKEY FORM: 2 winners from 15 rides a 13.33% strike rate. A further 5 of those 15 have been placed which a 33.33% place strike rate. Combined total of 46.66% strike rate.

DISTANCE: 2 mile – 2m 5f although these I think he prefers the latter.

HANDICAP RATING: Come down the handicap from a 162 high to 152. He is also actually down 5lb from his last start when finishing 2nd the Vaniteux.

GROUND PREFERENCE: Soft

OTHER COMMENTS TO BE NOTED: Surprised he came down 5lb as I thought he travelled and jumped well last time out just got done for speed at the end of the race. A different class to his rivals but depends if the weight tells. Trainer not in great form but jockey is clearly riding well.

COLD MARCH

COURSE FORM: Not run at course but 2 career wins have come on right handed courses. Warwick is left handed. Has run well going left handed just think he may have a preference.

TRAINER FORM: Venetia Williams is 4 from last 25 runners. A 16% win strike rate. 3 of last 25 have placed a 12% strike rate. 28% combined win/place strike rate.

JOCKEY FORM: Liam Treadwell is 0 from last 14 rides and also 0 from 14 in the place market.

DISTANCE: 2 mile – 2m 5f

HANDICAP RATING: Now rated 150 and it will take a huge career best to win off that mark.

GROUND PREFERENCE: Good To Soft

OTHER COMMENTS TO BE NOTED:  Has it all to do especially on the evidence of the jockey form who is on a terrible run. Also will take a huge race to win off a mark of 150.

ACTIVIAL

COURSE FORM: No course form and 2 wins have been going right handed.

TRAINER FORM: Neil Mullholland is 9 winners from last 38 runners a 23.7% strike rate. A further 9 have been placed so 23.7% strike rate. Combined 47.4% win/place strike rate.

JOCKEY FORM: Noel Fehily is 9 from last 35 rides which is a 25.7% strike rate. 7 of those 35 have placed so a 20% strike rate. 45.7% combined win/place strike rate.

DISTANCE: 2m 5f

HANDICAP RATING: Rated 147 but did win off 149 but that was not a handicap race.

GROUND PREFERENCE: Soft

OTHER COMMENTS TO BE NOTED: Trainer and Jockey form is decent but has not looked the most natural over fences. Did go off 7/2 on his last start in a race which Vilbrato Valtat run and that horse was sent off 5/2. 1lb worse off at the weights today.

Now to open up the betting:

CONCLUSION

Wow well I wasn’t expecting that. VIBRATO VALTAT available at 6/4 when I thought he be evens. It just don’t make sense. He went off 5/2 giving 6lb away to Vaniteux last time yet we don’t have a horse of his ability this time around and he is around the same price. He still run a sound race to finish 2nd and now down to a handicap mark of 152 he will be very hard to beat. Activial needs to brush his jumping up and Cold March needs a career best. I am all over this.

VIBRATO VALTAT 6/4 generally- 1.5 POINTS WIN

Podcast

Sports cancelled

Due to the cancellation of all horse racing, there will be no tips until further notice.

However, we will be producing blogs on a regular basis. Just click the button below and enter your email address on the next page to receive them.

Stay safe everyone, and look after your loved ones.

Translate

Pin It on Pinterest